& hellip showing instead of …

Homepage Forums Lightly & hellip showing instead of …

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  couponsdeli 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

couponsdeli
    Participant

On my blog http://couponsdeli.com/ on the main page the post excerpts end with a htlm code & hellip (it’s joined, but to show it here I add a break after the &). Might be a coding problem of the theme? Please correct this, it’s an awesome theme otherwise, clean and easy to read.

Thank you!!!
    Rolf

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by  couponsdeli.

slobodan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have any plugins that alter the post excerpts? Can you send over a list of plugins you are using?

The theme simply calls a WordPress function to output the excerpt, does not do any changes to it.

couponsdeli
    Participant

To my knowledge none of these alter the excepts:

Advanced Ads

Akismet Anti-Spam

Classic Editor

ClickBump SEO!

Custom Link Widget

Google XML Sitemaps

Redirectioner

WP Realtime Sitemap

these are all plugins

slobodan
    Keymaster

Yeah, none of those should be interfering with the excerpt. Will need to take a look at it directly, can you create a new administrator account and send over the website URL, username and password via the contact form on the contact page (don’t share the username/password here, this is a public forum). You can remove the account once we figure out the issue.

anxgg

Hello, yes this is actually a bug, we fixed the issue and uploaded an update, you will be able to update the theme via WP dashboard in less than a day after it uploaded to the repository. Or you can update now by downloading the theme from our github: https://github.com/fancythemes-themes/lightly

Let me know if you have another issues on the theme.

Thank You

PS to @slobodan : thanks for helping, sorry i’ve been out of loop lately, gonna keep watch the forum again from now on.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  anxgg.
    • This reply was modified 6 months ago by  anxgg.

slobodan
    Keymaster

Ah, sorry for the confusion (saying it’s not an issue with the theme). Was looking at the 1.19 version from the website, not the latest one from the WP theme repository.

couponsdeli
    Participant

No problem, glad you got it that quickly. Will wait for the update through the WP panel, as it’s not a major problem.
    Appreciate your swift remedy!

Have a super day!!
    Rolf

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Scroll to top

Free Download

Enter your email address below to get access to this free WordPress theme. We will never spam you!

Error: Please enter a valid email address

Error: Invalid email

Error: Please enter your first name

Error: Please enter your last name

Error: Please enter a username

Error: Please enter a password

Error: Please confirm your password

Error: Password and password confirmation do not match