Adding testimonials is super simple, make sure you have the Fancy Testimonials plugin installed.
- If you have the plugin activated, you should see a new menu called testimonials in your dashboard.
- Click the testimonials menu > add new, fill the content, and hit publish button.
Few things to keep in mind:
- Name of the person, should go in post title.
- Testimonial should go in description area.
- Author image in featured image.
Quick Note: You can change the number of testimonials and background image from Live customizer (Dashboard > Appearance > Customize).